I'm writing there the types of skills and abilities what daemons own in Otogi: Spirit Agents including damage sorted by types and targets, crowd control, healing/buffing, etc. The list is incomplete but you can help to complete it!
How? Leave a comment below this blog post with the missing type of a skill or an ability. Don't forget to include 1-2 daemons for example who own this kind of skill or ability! You will be mentioned there, too!
So, let's begin!
Damage sorted by targets:
- Single target damage (Ibaraki Doji, Okita Soji)
- Multiple target damage:
o Targeted melee priority (Chimera, Hariti)
o Targeted ranged priority (Muramasa, Titania)
o Targeted all member (Joan of Arc, Emperor Sutoku)
o Area (circular around the character) (Kintaro, Yatagarasu)
o Area (row) (Kogitsunemaru)
o Area (affects all enemies) (Shishiou)
- Poison (deals %HP damage over time)
o Weak Poison (Lily Amarilis)
o Virulent Poison (Poison S. Brew)
- Burn (deals %HP damage)
- Critical Strike (randomly triggers, its chance and damage can be increased)
- Stun (disables enemy for a while) (Okita Soji, Kintaro)
- Silence (can’t use skills) (Emperor Sutoku)
- Speed decrease (probably slows attack speed)
- Freeze (slows enemies) (Yuki Onna)
- Sleep (disables enemy until damaged) (Spider’s Thread)
- Heal (Healers basically healing when someone has low HP) (Isis, Tennyo Ayame)
- Damage reduction on allies (Mikhael, Tennyo Ayame)
- Defense reduction on enemies (Spider’s Thread)
- Damage increase on allies (White Hare of Inaba, Aka (Red) Chochin)
- Defense increase (Princess Tatsuta)
- Critical Strike Chance increase (Komodo Dragon)
- Critical Strike Damage increase (Poison S. Brew)
Last change: 2016. August 1.